Yesterday was such a beautiful day. The kids played outside all afternoon and it was nice. I just sat and watched them. This was the scene for over two hours (can you imagine riding a bike nonstop for 2 hours? Ouch). It's finally paying off having two children 20 months apart. They really like to play together, usually with a few disagreements, but yesterday they were angels. It was a wonderful day!!
Okay, I did get run over by a training wheel, but I got lots of kisses for it, so it all works out!
Takes so little to make them happy sometimes!
Hope you are having a great summer!
3 comments:
Such cute pictures! It's so great that they enjoy being outside so much. My kids do too but they also love tv and videos games which is not so good I guess!
I'd say you can survive anything if you survived having two toddlers so close together!
Both Dalton and Olivia are adorable!! It is great that they are brother and sister, so close in age, and get-along so well. Hopefully that relationship will last throughout time.
They are both so precious! Both my girls love to be outside, and Hannah Claire loves to play on the swing set. It was so good to visit with you last night...we need to do it more often!
Post a Comment