I would say a boy that knows how to apply just the right amount of lip gloss (and not to himself) to his little sister is going to be a good guy. Look at the concentration, he wants to get it just right. Anyway, just thought it was cute!! I do love when they play nice.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Just Being Kids
Boys just have to be better husbands and dads if they have little sisters. I came downstairs last night and found this going on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
April that is so cute! And someday he is going to kill you for sharing this picture ; )
Oh my, what a good big bro. Caleb is a good younger bro. He plays with girly stuff...it is a riot!
That is so sweet! I'd say he's going to have lots of training from his little sister on being a perfect husband:)
Post a Comment