CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Fab 5 Friday Obsessions

Okay, I'm going to try this.  This is my first obsession lately to get my water in.  I love the propel water.  I usually buy the small packets and take them with me to work.  I take one water bottle, add a packet and then reuse the bottle with a new packet later on.  I like to get my water in, but I'm not a fan of plain water.



My second obession is matching jewerly.  I love to have a piece of jewelry that matches my clothes.  I mostly buy the jewelry that catches my eye and then coordinate an outfit to go with it.  Sometime I do buy a new top and think of the jewelry I have to match.  It's just my obsession.  You gotta have something.

My third obsession is self tanner.  I love to have color, but just don't care for laying out in the sun or going to tanning beds.  I've saw the effects of too many hours of sun damage and the wrinkles it causes and that just motivated me to find an alternative.  

My fourth obsession is e-mail.  While I'm at work, I check it every few minutes.  I have a company cell phone and I even check it on my lunch hour.  I would much rather e-mail or text than talk on the phone.  I know that is so bad.  I know you can't e-mail or text everyone, but it would be nice. 

My fifth obsession is having my pantry and refridgerator stocked.  I feel at peace with the world if I open the pantry doors or refrigerator and there is variety of things.  If I run out of something, I feel like I'm not doing my job properly.  I'm good about writing shopping lists, but then I never get them back out when I get to the grocery.  So, sometimes things are forgotten.  I should really have an obsession about planning meals and only buying the ingredients I need, but life is never that predictable around my house.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I am the same way about email and text...so not a talk-on-the-phone person anymore!
We, too, keep propel on-hand at all times...Chris carries one out the door with him as leaves for each shift and usually will swing by during to refill.

Stephanie said...

I love propel water....especially grape! I'm also obsessd with checking my email:) I'm glad you're doing Fab 5!

Carol said...

I'm the same way with email and my pantry and fridge. There are certain things that I like to have lots of all the time. If I even run low on them I feel out of sorts! :-)

Lesley said...

You are cracking me up! : ) You buy jewelry and THEN buy the clothes-funny! I do just the opposite. You always look all put together though - so it's working for you!

I love self tanner too. And propel. I used to buy it by the bottle all of the time but it's so stinkin' high! The email and texting comment is funny too - sometimes I feel that way but then sometimes I think it's crazy that we just can't pick up the phone and talk anymore. I get what you are saying though ; )