CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat, Smell my Feet...

Surprise, where's the candy???


Wasn't Snake Eyes scary?



Ninjas and Pretty Little Bats! I guess one would stab me with the sword and the other would suck out all my blood or come to my rescue, not sure.


Isn't this the cutest batgirl you've ever seen? Check out the bows, I made those an hour before we left. A little girl still needs some frills, even if she is going to fight crime.


Ninja/Batgirl


Ninja and Darth Vadar, very scary!



Yum, look at all the treats!



Much more serious batgirl in class. I don't think she wanted her picture taken.


Pizza and Halloween Treats!



I'm so sad Halloween is over, it's my favorite holiday. You get to act silly, there's really no cooking involved, everyone is so nice and they give you candy just for saying trick or treat.

Peace Out Halloween, fly away until next year!!






5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love Olivia's costume....and the bows are too cute:)

Leah @ A Butterfly In My Stomach said...

I love the costumes....they are adorable....You did a great job on her bows...nothing like the last minute to evoke creativity! Looks like you had a great haunting! Love ya!

Lesley said...

I'm so impressed with the bows! You are going to have to give me lessons soon!

yes, I think your batgirl is the cutest! The pigtails are so sweet!

BTW, no one told me about the no cooking!?? I made FOUR batches of rice krispie treats, two dozen chocolate chip cookies and pumpkin muffins. Remind me next year!

Staffanne said...

Love the costumes! Sounds like a GREAT Halloween!

Carol said...

What sweet pictures. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!