Well, I am officially 35 today (October 8th). I can't believe it. Five more years and I'll be in my forties. That's just too much to think about right now. I'm just going to be content to be in my thirties....
Birthdays sure are hard on a diet. I went back to Weight Watchers last week. I weighed in this week and lost 3.2 lbs. This morning I got to work and now I have brownies and a huge cupcake on my desk. Luckily someone had already been through with macadamia nut cookies this morning. They are killing me!
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! Wasn't it just yesterday that we were sitting beside one another in business math?
I'm with you on the food thing! I've been trying to do better, and on the way to B.G. this afternoon I thought I'd get Subway for lunch. Half way there the boys mentioned how long it had been since we'd been to Riley's :) Sooo, I had brownies for lunch instead!!
April,
Hey I didn't know you had a blog...I do too...Mine is http://gearygang.blogspot.com. I talked to Brian the other morning...We all need to get together again...I haven't seen you in FOREVER!
By the way, you are 35 and I am not...Ha Ha
Love ya, Leah
Post a Comment