So, this is the second post in one day. Thought I would catch up with this one. Since I wasn't really blogging in the summertime, I missed putting on my vacation photos. We went to Holiday World and camping with our friends the Doyle's. We had such a good time. It was so hot, luckily we could just walk down to the boat and go riding around.

Alyssa, Olivia and Madison enjoying the ride

Ready for fishing
Darren is telling Madison where she needs to fish

Brian is just having fun baiting a hook, gotta love him
Swimming, what can I say? It was so hot.. it felt so nice.

The kids had a great time doing cannonballs off the boat.

"The Best of Friends"
We had a great time. Good company, good food and lots of fun camping!! Hopefully we can continue this every year.
Funny, but one day we got rained out when going to the Louisville Zoo, so we ended up at the Patton Museum (Brian is such a history buff) in Elizabethtown.

The kids asked the other day when we could go back. You never know what they will enjoy. I thought they would moan about it, but they enjoyed it. It was Father's Day, too, so we decided Brian should get to pick somewhere he wanted to go. Maybe they will like historical stuff (unlike me).

1 comments:
I've had such a great time looking at all of these photos! Camping is our favorite things to do, and I feel that it is some of the very best childhood memories you can give your children.
Eric would have loved the history lesson day too! What is it about guys and history?
Post a Comment