CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Scarecrows and Hunters

Olivia's first grade class performed at the PTO meeting on Thursday.  They were asked to dress as scarecrows.  I'd say it's a really good ploy to get parents to attend PTO meetings, just have their children perform after it's over.  Anyway, it was too cute. 




The Great White Hunters decided to venture to the woods, so I took some photos of them beforehand and told them if they killed a deer that I would post more pics.  No deer, just pics of the excited hunters. 

Notice Dalton's thumb's up, he was excited about going.

Cool hunting gear!!

This is just a random pic.  Apparently anything with a peace sign is cool.  We got these boots from Old Navy on Saturday night and she wore them the rest of the weekend.  I just thought it was such a girl thing to do!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Olivia was a very cute scarecrow (and turkey)....love the boots--Maggie would wear hers to bed if I would let her. It must be a girl thing:)

Melissa said...

What a diva in the last picture! Hope Dalton gets a deer this year:)