CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Dalton and Olivia had a blast this Halloween.  I took off Friday and got a few pics of their school parties.  The kids got lots of treats!!  We had a great time Trick-or-Treating on Saturday night.  I think it's my favorite thing all year long.  I love all the people that said "ya'll come on in" and they would bring in some special bag they made for the kids, take their picture and just gush about their costumes.  I look forward to seeing those people every year.  
Olivia and Ms. Monica (she is such a great teacher)

Olivia, Caroline and Lilly


Dalton won one of the Scariest Costume Prizes.  He got a DQ gift card (thanks Laura for the great prize idea).  Dalton has Ms. Becky, she is such a great teacher, too.   

Witch on her broom!!!

I"m scared, how about you??

We always go trick-or-treating as a family, it's always so much fun. 


This was our favortie spook of the night.  

Not sure what Chris was whispering, but it must have been funny!!


Also, Missy, I loved your pumpkins, so cool!!

Happy Halloween!  Hope everyone had a great night!  We even went to a "costume" birthday party on Friday night for one of Dalton's buddies, JT.  The night was filled with bonfires, hayrides, a graveyard birthday cake and good friends.  We had a great time! 

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Olivia was a very cute witch! Great to see you on Friday, too:)

Melissa said...

Thanks for including us in your blog post...ya'll are in mine:) So glad to have The Starnes Family come trick-or-treat!

Stewarts' said...

So glad we got to see you all at the birthday party! Love all the pics from Halloween too.