Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Halloween Treats
Dalton had already snagged a piece before I got a photo. I really never knew how delicious DQ ice cream cakes were until my mom brought me one for my birthday. I'm addicted. Why wait for another birthday to get another ice cream cake? It was awesome. We bought this one the other night when we went out for dessert with friends. Next time, we'll just go and have ice cream cake instead of blizzards!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We DISCOVERED them last year....all 3 of the girls had one for their birthday. They are so yummy....Mollie and Maggie's birthdays are 6 days apart, we had to get 2 cakes:) I didn't know they had halloween cakes.
Too bad your friends didn't get a piece...HA! I'm thinking about getting one tomorrow for our Halloween party, if they have one big enough! If not, I may just get one for Chris and me:)
Post a Comment