I can't believe summer is over and my two little ones are starting 1st and 2nd grade. It's unbelievable. They did stop the craziness to give me a good picture this morning. I always try to take some pictures before we get to school, just because I'm usually in a panic rush after we get going. Hope they had fun the first day. I secretly still wanted to cry when I left them. I suppose it never ends.
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They are adorable!! Hope their first day was a success:)
They are so cute....glad they had a good day. We had a smoothe morning....which means tomorrow morning will be total chaos!
Your kids are so beautiful!
Adorable kiddos! I am so glad Olivia and Hallie get to grow up together! She is a sweetheart!
What cute kids! Wish Eli and Dalton were in class together!
Post a Comment