So, here's the result of all that crying. One tiny tooth gone and one happy little girl.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
It's like Pulling "Teeth"
Well, I have one little girl who is the most stubborn "teeth" puller in the world. This is Olivia's first loose tooth and she's been such a drama queen. I don't know if this happens with all little girls... I hope not. Anyway, we have cried for a whole week (I think all of us, even Dalton) and Olivia was to the point that she refused to let Brian even help her wiggle her tooth. After trying to pull it and it hurt a bit, she was all about pulling it herself and not letting us do anything. It's been brutal. Well, it was finally so loose that I really don't know what was holding it in. I was expecting her to swallow it. Anyway, on Tuesday night after Olivia went to sleep we were wild and crazy and pulled the tooth while she was asleep. She never even flinched. I suppose we should have waited until she pulled it herself, but enough is enough.... Anyway, she was so shocked the next day and will probably want all her teeth pulled this way. Oh, well, if it can be accomplished with no crying, I say try it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the cutest picture....and what a great idea! Macy FINALLY has a loose tooth and it is the topic of discussion on a daily basis!
She looks so cute!! And she looks like she's grown over the summer too!!
Post a Comment