First stop was Ripley's Aquarium. The kids had a blast. We also went ot the Ripley's Museum, which they thought was cool.
The next day, we decided to take a trip on the mountain. See Olivia's dolphin from Ripley's Aquarium (she carried this for the rest of the trip).
They had a nifty stand for your camera, so we decided to take a family photo. Yes, the dolphin got in the picture again.
They were hesitant about taking the picture with the Indian guy, but he was so nice. I remember when I was little and came to Cherokee that it was forbidden to take pictures of the Indians, now they've finally let their guard down and you simply give a donation...
I was a little skittish, but the kids fed a baby bear cub (Lucky Charms of all things). They weren't the least bit apprehensive about this, go figure!
We decided to venture into WonderWorks. The kids enjoyed this, but I think they needed to be a little bit older to appreciate some of the interactive stuff that required lots of reading. They loved the bubble room.
This is our hotel, Westgate Resorts. It was very pretty. At night, it was all lit up.
She's ready to go again!!
When we got back, we decided to take a day trip to the lake, kids couldn't get enough. We haven't ventured toward tubing...but they did jump off the boat into the deep water..
Am I cool or what??
Well, that's vacation 2010. There is so much to do in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. We'll just have to visit again!

2 comments:
Looks like a great trip!!
Wow....great pics! The kids are so cute and adorable! It is always good to get away with the family! For a minute I thought Brian was the Indian with the head-dress on! HA! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment