CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

H1N1 Flu Vaccine

I'm so torn on the H1N1 vaccine. Has anyone's child had the vaccine? What has your pediatrician recommended? Mine says that we should, but I'm still torn on whether to do it or not.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well we did it this afternoon and I feel good about it. I'll let you know if they have any side effects over the next few days : )

Carol said...

I'm with you, April. Our pediatrician is not recommending it, but I'm afraid not to get it for Evan. However, I can't find it anywhere to get it! UGH!

Lesley said...

Once again, I realize I posted under my husband's name earlier! Sorry : ) Trust me - the man doesn't blog, instead he gives me a hard way to go for doing it!

Leah @ A Butterfly In My Stomach said...

We are torn too..We could have gotten it last week, but one our friends talked us out of it! I don't really know what to do either!