CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Olivia



We celebrated Olivia's Birthday on Saturday at our house with family. She had a great time. I can't believe she is 5 years old and is going to Kindergarten. She asked me if next year, she could invite friends. I've held off as long as possible just having family, but I guess next year I will have some sort of party and invite some of her little friends. I'm probably the only mom that has held out this long. Neither of my children know the difference, I'm sure they are not suffering in any way..




Here's is Olivia picking out her cupcake from her TinkerBell Cupcake Cake...mmm.



All smiles!!

So, again, she had a blast and is still thanking for all the stuff she received. Of course, Dalton was happy that Olivia got Mario Kart for the Nintendo DS, luckily she is good at sharing!!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

What!!?? You started a blog and didn't tell me!? I'm so excited!! You are no longer just a blog stalker : )

Loved the pictures and most of all LOVE your two kids!!

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad you posted on my blog....that's how I found you:) I am glad to finally meet "Olivia's mom" Olivia & Dalton are so cute! I loved the pictures. Glad you are blogging!