Well, our plans for the waterpark were rained out, like every other birthday pool party this year. Instead I took Olivia and three of her friends to Chuck E. Cheese and shopping in the mall. When Olivia suggested shopping, I thought "how can I handle shopping with 4 girls"?? Well, they done great, plus one of the parents generously offered to go with us! No siblings can make for trying times when you need an extra person to tag along. Dalton had also invited a friend over to go to the waterpark, but since it was rained out, Brian stayed home with the boys and played video games. I guess 8 year old boys are too old for Chuck E. Cheese! The girls still had fun!
I didn't know 4 girls could fit in a monster truck!
Shopping at apparently all 7 year old's favorite store--- Justice!
Back to our for Pizza and Ice Cream Cake.. Yum!
She was trying to share her pizza with Brian.
Funny, they all bought fuzzy slippers at Justice and had to put them on as soon as we stepped in the house! Okay, well, maybe on the way home!
After accusing Olivia that she wasn't smiling, this is the reaction that I received. Well, it's better than not smiling!
Okay, I've been playing with picture editing a little. Thought this turned out pretty.
and this was a cool effect, too!
They even had a little playtime outside.
So, even though it didn't rain for the rest of the day and we may have been able to go to the waterpark, we still had a great time! Can't believe my little girl is already 7 years old. Happy Birthday Olivia!





1 comments:
Happy Birthday to Olivia! I like her "you are not smiling picture" too cute!
Post a Comment