On December 13th, 2002, I was blessed with a little boy named Dalton Blake. I waited all day for his arrival and he finally showed up at 9:55 pm on Friday the 13th (yes, but it was not unlucky in the least). He is so smart, he amazes me everyday. I'm so proud of him. I'll share this, when they were writing what they were thankful for on Thanksgiving, Dalton wrote that he was "thankful for church because without it he would never get saved". For the times when you think they are not paying attention, they will surprise you. I'm proud that he knows the difference between right and wrong, loves his little sister (and let's her tag along) and is this wild and crazy little boy that fills our life with laughter.
Dalton wanted an ice cream cake. He said that he saw one with a construction theme. Well, luckily Dairy Queen cake through. Beware though, don't get blue icing...everyone had blue mouths. I told them it was a trick cake.
Dalton had a few buddies to stay the night. I think they stayed up all night... I caught them playing Wii at 12:30 am...
If you'll notice in the background, Olivia has already been sampling the blue icing.
Happy Birthday Dalton, We Love You!!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Dalton! I LOVE LOVE LOVE dairy queen cakes:)
Happy (late) birthday to Dalton! That is a really cute cake...I didn't know DQ decorated them like that. Sweet post about your big boy!
Happy Birthday, Dalton!!! I remember you being pregnant with him at my and Chris' wedding rehearsal...can't believe that it's been 8 years!
Post a Comment