It doesn't seem possible at all to be 36 today.... It's been a good day. I came home last night and my kiddos had baked me a cake and decorated it and put a big huge 3 and 6 on it. They are so funny. It's still sitting at home on the counter ready to eat (unless they have eaten it while I was at work). Anyway, it's been a good day so far, have had plenty of "Happy Birthdays". Our boss is taking all of the October birthdays next week to Olive Garden... :-) Yum!
Brian was still working last night at 12am and he decided to give me a call and be the first to wish me a Happy Birthday. That was extremely sweet. I'm so lucky to have such a great family that loves me enough to make this day special. I even got a beautiful pot of mums delivered at work today from Brian's aunt.
Tomorrow Brian and the kids will be taking me somewhere to celebrate. I have no idea what they have in mind. It doesn't matter, I'll be spending it with my favorite people!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday...a couple of days late. :)
I'm glad you had a good birthday!! It always helps you deal with the getting older part.
Happy Birthday....love the mums!
Happy Birthday, old LADY! HA HA HA! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment