The kids were so excited to ride in the parade. We had bought lots of candy, but still ran out before the end of the parade. It was so much fun spending time with friends and reminicing about Fair Day when we went to school. I don't know of any other counties that do this. Everyone at work didn't know how to react when I said I was taking off for "Fair Day" at school.
The Guys
All the Girls (Emma Grace, Lilly, Olivia and Alyssa)
Good Friends
More good friends and Candy!!
Dalton won 1st place in Coloring!!!
Olivia's school poster won a Blue Ribbon!
Mamaw Helen rode in the parade and went to the Fair with us. The kids are so lucky to have a great grandparent that loves to spend time with them.
Girls had fun riding all the rides! It was hot, but they stuck it out. They were all so tired.
2 comments:
Love all the pictures....I had never heard of "fair day" until I moved here either, but my girls LOVE it!
Looks like fun!! We had parade and fair day here yesterday...the boys love it. By the way, love the bows she has in her hair!!
Post a Comment