CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Take me out to the Ballgame..


Well, having two kids playing ball is insane. It seems like we have practices or games every night, even practices on Wednesdays (which I boycott because of prayer meeting). I thought that was an unspoken rule in Edmonson Co. Anyway, they seem to really enjoy it. Dalton moved up a league and it is very different than T-Ball. Oh how I miss T-ball. Wait a minute, I don't have to miss it, Olivia's playing that. Anyway, I don't know how you parents do it that have kids that are involved in sports year around. It would take a lot of getting used to. Even if the smile below seems to be worth all of it.





3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute, cute pictures!

Lesley said...

Crazy, having two kids playing at different times and different places, isn't it!

Olivia looks so cute with her matching bow!! I love it!

Leah @ A Butterfly In My Stomach said...

Kudos to you! I can't do the sports thing...It would drive me insane...They look adorable!